Sunday, March 6, 2011

Website launch

I am really nostalgic!  Terribly nostalgic!

I just want to acknowledge my little (Brisbane based) website that is going to sleep in 2 hours.  I set it up not sure if anyone would donate anything, but hoping someone would.  I took a huge leap of faith in people - sincerely hoping  - day and night!  They did, they donated everything from nail clippers to houses.  I have cried a thousand joyful tears looking at the website and I am going to miss the site "created by a mummy" as I call it.

It's like your son/daughter going to college feeling - a joyful goodbye but the type with fear and tears. But, I am the one that feels like I have grown up.

Again, I feel I am taking a huge leap of faith - but now with 12 friends (volunteers) to support me in managing the.. butterflies. Now, thankfully, I don't have to high-five the plant when something great gets donated!

Ok, so, farewell baby.  I love the balloons so much - but sadly you have to go  :( 

I was about to print every page, but you wouldn't believe it, I have run out of paper!

1 comment:

  1. Onwards and upwards baby! GIVIT AND the balloons. x Kyra

    ReplyDelete