Saturday, December 18, 2010

GIVIT's first Christmas

I think this month we have donated over 8,000 items.. YES!  There are hampers galore being received by worthy recipients this week.. I feel so good to be involved.  Hopefully we will have lots of photos come through this week.

GIVIT is spreading like a (good) wild fire!  I can see it is going to be popular nationally! I have had growing pains for the last 10 months - so I am used to it.

I have witness SO MUCH good giving this month I am unsure where to start and finish - but a new one for the books is-   Jonathan from Blow (Montpelier Rd) gave ($150!) hair vouchers to his customers who gave to GIVITs campaign to make hampers for homeless teens!  We made up 60 amazing bags with great hair products and great donations from Wright Property (our major benefactor)..

So now people are giving to people who are giving!  Just phenomenal.

No comments:

Post a Comment